Friday, January 11, 2008

IT Networking Jobs

Getting a job in IT networking is not an easy task, It involves lot of hard work and dedication in the initial stage when you enter into the IT world. You will not get the privilege to work with all network components when you enter this domain, You will be put under Level 1 i.e supporting desktop issues and management. The progress will be really slow but you can gain lot of experience during this crucial phase. I recommend you to work in level 1 domain before getting into the real show. It will make your foundation very rigid so that you will have the characteristic to support all complex network.

Don't hesitate to take up minor jobs because that may lead you to get better jobs in future. I started my career as an On The Job Trainee for 6 months and gradually I gained some troubleshooting knowledge of Desktop, Routers and Switches. Then I got a job in a small firm, but the job was not satisfactory since it did not involve any major networking devices. I made up my mind to stay there for few years to gain all the basic experience and knowledge. Now I realize that I had made a good decision by staying there. Now I am into networking world with a great firm and I am rocking here. Good Luck

1 comments:

Rama said...

Dear , I also stuck on a little firm almost 10 years, and now i want to move in such big company to make my carrier. due to some of my personal problem , i want to change, plz suggest and guide.

Template by Abdul Munir | Blog - Layout4all